Search

Thursday, 15 July 2010

introducing the car..

Sorry for the delay in uploading the pics, i have come down with a bad cold and may not be able to work on the blog for a couple of days - i'll see what I can do.

In the meantime I'd like to introduce you to one of the stars of our roadtrip - the car!

A beautiful Mustang Convertible!




What better way to see the country than in a classic american muscle car, you might recognise the Mustang as the car Steve McQueen drove in the film 'Bullit'
It truly served us well, was a joy to drive a took a pounding(we covered over 2000 miles). Having a convertible really made the trip much more enjoyable. We ended up getting burnt to a crisp but it was worth it. So big thanks to my sister for helping us get it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pissed off, all I got when I whent to the states was a stinking hotel room in vegas(that you demanded your money back because...) you fucked off home early, god dam it mother fucker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, those were different times mate. Don't worry we can do a road trip too but you got a missus - something I don't have and, trust me, I really missed that.

    ReplyDelete